Thursday, December 7, 2006

Call Me When You're Sober (Stalin 2006)

Dear all: As always these have been fun to read. I probably shouldn't be until finals are done, but what the heck...Here are my top five ballads and singles of the year, as confirmed by my iTunes libray play count. It is what it is.

Merry Chrismukkah!
Ricky

Ballads:
1. "Atlantic" by Keane (111 plays)
2. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol (93 plays)
3. "Lessons Learned" by Carrie Underwood (52 plays)
4. "Without You" by Christina Aguilera (27 plays)
5. "Good Enough" by Evanescence (25 plays)

Singles:
1. "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado (92 plays)
2. "Futuresex / Lovesound" by Justin Timberlake (74 plays)
3. "Jump" by Madonna (73 plays)
4. "Kiss Me" by Robbie Williams (38 plays)
5. "Take A Bow" by Muse (34 plays)

+Favorite LA music venue: The Music Box (Henry Fonda Theatre)

+Very cute list, Thom the V. Look forward to seeing you someday soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky, looks like we posted at almost the same time. Good luck with exams.

Anonymous said...

Also, that Nelly Furtado track is incredible. I liked parts of her record. Still haven't heard all of the J. Timberlake, though. I think I'll really dig it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ricky: Did you get or hear the Supersystem album that came out a few months ago (A Million Microphones)? It's really good. Reason I ask is that Paul told me you put "Born Into The World" from their other album on a mix.