5. Top 5 Books I Read This Year There are two reasons why I didn't go further with this list: (1) somebody already did it, and (2) I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I think I only had time to read 5 books this year. And so that wouldn't really be a "top" five list; it would be an "all the books I read this year" list and I don't think that's what you guys are really going for.
4. Top 5 Albums of the Year Yet again, this list has already been done (and done, and done). But for the record, Gnarls Barkley would have been on MY list.
3. Top 5 Favorite T-Shirts Now the fact that I never posted this list is something that should really get you down. I had a plain white T-shirt in the number two spot, a shout-out to the long-sleeve Ts, and even an Early Man shirt with a unicorn on it. Basically, it came down to being fashion advice I was just unwilling to share.
2. Top 5 Veronica Mars Episodes of Season 1 Nancy Drew meets West Coast Mansions, the Internet, and sexual intrigue in this drama airing weekly on the CW. Trust me, rent the first season and you'll be hooked for the duration of 5 discs, dieing to find out the answer to the question on everyone's minds, "Who killed Lily Kane?".
1. Top 5 Paul Bost Farts For obvious reasons, I couldn't go through with this list. First of all, it's gross. And second, I don't want to embarrass him. But the list was funny (and smelly).