First off, my name is Matt Caliri. Second off, I wrote the brilliant post about cheap books and yadda-yadda. Third off, I was cordially reminded by one Paul Bost that I forgot to put my name in my post. Here are the top ten reasons in 2006 why I forgot to do that:
1) I forgot.
2) I didn't know any better.
3) I was thinking about all sorts of other things.
4) I had sea water in my ear from jumping into the temperate Pacific over here in Hawaii, creating an auditory imbalance that hindered my overral decision-making. It's day 2, and, yes, my ear's still clogged.
5) I had sinuses. Probably.
6) I was rather slapdash about the whole thing.
7) I was distracted--it is rather common to find me distracted, I'm afraid.
8) I was hungry. Probably.
9) I never learned cursive.
10) I'm Italian. This causes me to think of cultural comforts like "tomato sauce" when I should instead be remembering to write my name on things.
I hope you will forgive me in the midst of this holiday cheer we found ourselves. Good tidings and merry warmths.
Yours forever and ever,
Matt Caliri-Matt Caliri-Matt Caliri