1. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close—Jonathan Safran Foer (I think I actually read this at the end of 2005, but, hey, it's my favorite book, I have to list it)
2. An Invisible Sign of My Own—Aimee Bender
3. Man Walks Into A Room—Nicole Krauss
4. History of Love—Nicole Krauss
5. Willful Creatures: Stories—Aimee Bender
Obviously, I stick with authors once I find ones I like. I am currently reading a great book recommended to me by Michelle McMahon, called Iceland. If I finish this before the New Year, this could bump Willful Creatures off the list. Looking forward to more posts!